Jumat, 25 Mei 2012

YUI ~ FIGHT ~


Lagu baru dari my dearest singer, YUI. yeahh \(^o^)/
fight』digunakan untuk kompetisi paduan suara NHK kategori middle school kalau di sini SMP.
dari judulnya『fight』pasti lagunya ngerock abis ya? well, you should listen to the song your self, haha..
 heres the song


here's the lyrics and english translation

hmm, mungkin karena pesan dari lagu yang ingin disampaikan adalah untuk menyemangati kita semua untuk terus berjuang meraih angan dan cita-cita, YUI memberi judul lagu ini  『fight
yes, keep on fighting everyone!! Semangat semuanya!! \(^o^)/

dikutip dari berbagai sumber

yup, thats the song i hear over and over recently, just wanna share, byee <(^o^)/

2 komentar:

  1. She is my favourite singer too, good thing that you posted the song and after the translation, I really appreciate it.:)
    May I ask you, is the language you are writing,besides english, is Indonesian? (I tried to find familiar words, but I failed, so I used Google translator to understand something)

    In total I can say you are writing an interesting blog,just keep up with the good work :)

    ( I tried to subscribe to your blog, but I did not find the subscribe button, would you be so kind to tell me how can I subscribe?, I subscribed to your older blog ( Lone World), but I saw it contains old posts only...

    cheers

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. wow thanx for the comment :D
      i just put the subscribe button, so if you want to subscribe my blog, wow, it would be an honnor for me <(^o^)/

      Hapus